Your booking:


Book a room online

You can book your stay at Alpchalet Tirol in just a few minutes using the booking form.

Your room will then be reserved and ready for you. On the day of your arrival you will receive a personalised Key PIN for your stay.

Contact us

Do you have questions about booking? Do you need personalised assistance?

We will be happy to help you!
You are also welcome to send us a message for booking requests or appointment enquiries. If possible, please use the booking form.

We will answer your enquiry as quickly as possible and get back to you directly.

Seasonal prices

Seasonal price adjustments and all changes reserved. Please refer to the booking tools for current prices.

Cancellation conditions

The room will be reserved for you for a maximum of 8 days after booking until the deposit of 20% of the total amount has been credited to our account. If the amount is not paid within this period, the order will be automatically cancelled.

After that, the booking can no longer be cancelled free of charge.

Room allocation

For organisational reasons, the room allocation may change several times before check-in. The room can be changed to another room of equal or higher value at any time. There is no entitlement to a specific room.


Would you like to book the whole Alpchalet? Then write us an e-mail or give us a call.


Pets are not allowed in our hotel.


Payment of the travel price is made exclusively by advance payment by Bank transfer.

Please make a bank transfer stating your reservation number directly after booking 20% of the travel price as a deposit and the remaining 80% of the travel price by no later than 30 days before arrival to the following account:

Recipient: Alpchalet Tirol


IBAN: AT91 3699 0000 0881 6209


Usage: Booking number, name